An update of Emulicious is available!
This update was focused on UI improvements. Most notably the dark theme has been improved but also several other small improvements.
The full list of changes follows:
- Added option to show tool windows in the Windows taskbar (thanks to Trirosmos)
- Added support for sym files in UTF-8 format (thanks to Maxim)
- Added options to change the window theme
- Several UI improvements, most notably for dark theme
- Fixed that the Event Viewer did not rerender immediately after changing the integer scaling setting
- Fixed a regression that could cause Emulicious to crash with some dsk files (thanks to eruiz00)
- Fixed a regression that could cause settings to not be saved on restart
- Fixed a bug that could keep displaying a black screen on Linux until the window is resized (thanks to nitro2k01)
- Fixed that on Linux the main window sometimes jumped in front of the debugger window (thanks to sverx)
- Fixed that sometimes the debugger window did not get brought to top when it should (thanks to sverx and bbbbbr)