An update of Emulicious is available!
With this update, a download shipping with 64-bit Java has been added to the Downloads page.
The full list of changes follows:
- Added change indicator for ROM tab of the Memory Editor (thanks to 256)
- Improved performance of debug mode
- Fixed that profilers did not get persisted properly when loading another ROM
- Fixed that sometimes when loading a Game Boy savestate the initial image contained garbage (thanks to DevEd)
- Fixed an issue that could cause a toolbar icon in the debugger to display as a black square
- Fixed a bug that could rarely cause Emulicious to save a corrupted Game Boy savestate (thanks to bbbbbr)