A new version of Emulicious is available!
This update comes with some UI improvements and several bug fixes.
The full list of changes follows:
- Added support for searching in HRAM and SRAM via RAM Search (thanks to Kadalyn)
- Added support for debug messages with printf-like format specifiers (thanks to toxa)
- Added an exception breakpoint for when a push instructions attempts to write to ROM
- Added an option for big endian to RAM Search (thanks to Kadalyn)
- Some UI improvements
- Fixed that when sav files were saved to Emulicious’s sav folder, they did not always get loaded from there (thanks to adac)
- Fixed that when the status bar of the Memory Editor wrapped to a second line, it could cover the selected byte (thanks to Kadalyn)
- Fixed that in RAM Search the last row could not be deleted manually (thanks to Kadalyn)
- Fixed that locations did not workin conditions (thanks to QubixDS)
- Fixed that some variables did not work in conditions (thanks ot QubixDS)