A new version of Emulicious is available!
This small update comes with a few bug fixes and an improved presentation of coverage.
The full list of changes follows:
- Improved how coverage is visualized in the debugger (thanks to Sanqui)
- Improved sourcefile discovery (thanks to Nadia Holmquist)
- Fixed an issue with the disassembly of an MSX cartridge without a mapper (thanks to aoineko)
- Fixed an issue that could cause a breakpoint for MSX set from a remote debugger to not work (thanks to Mallow)
- Fixed assembling of z80 instructions with displacement