An update of Emulicious is available!
Due to a lack time, this update is a bit smaller and mainly fixes bugs that have been reported.
The full list of changes follows:
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause the cursor not to follow the current instruction (thanks to ISSOtm)
- Fixed an issue with step back while OAM DMA is running (thanks to leina)
- Fixed a memory leak when a rom keeps the LCD disabled all the time (thanks to sono)
- Fixed that modifying PSG frequencies and volumes for SMS were swapped (thanks to superdisk)
- Fixed a bug that could cause the disassembler to crash (thanks to Studio Loading)