Another update of KiddEd has been released today!
It comes with the following changes:
- Most importantly: The issue with the Everdrive has been solved. All hacks saved with the new version of KiddEd can be played on an Everdrive now.
- Fixed a bug that had stopped the bonus level from working correctly after adding screens to level 3
- A bug in KiddEd’s PSGlib sound engine has been fixed that could cause all sounds to be muted (thanks to Alianger for pointing it out)
- Zoom and undo/redo have been added to the Metatileset Editor
- The tileset selection has been removed from the Nametable Editor
- All editors are now limited to valid tiles
- The name of Alex during Janken Match has been added to the Text Editor (thanks to EmuBoarding for pointing this out)