This update is focused on usability improvements. The keys of the emulator and the debugger can now be configured. This allows everyone to use the keys they prefer. Additionally, the registers in the debugger have been extended and can now be exchanged and reordered.
The full list of changes follows.
- Added more registers to the debugger and made them exchangable
- Added a Key Setup to customize emulator/debug keys
- Show banked addresses in the Memory Editor
- Improved support for installing Emulicious into a folder where it doesn’t have write access (thanks to basxto)
- Fixed the working directory of Emulicious when it gets invoked via Emulicious.exe (thanks to tbsp)
- Fixed an issue where the Outline would show opcodes as labels (thanks to Maxim)
- Fixed Emulicious reverted to scale=1 when it gets closed without loading a ROM (thanks to eruiz)
- Fixed initial state of VBK in Emulicious BIOS for GBC (thanks to .exe)