A minor update of Emulicious is available!
It comes with several bugfixes.
The full list of changes follows:
- Added sorting by column to RAM Search tool and added a right-click menu (thanks to Crash)
- Fixed issue with watch expressions in remote debugging displaying the same subvariables (thanks to Banks)
- Fixed tracking of uninitialized memory on MSX (thanks to wimpie3)
- Fixed that saving wasn’t possible from all tabs of the Memory Editor (thanks to klop)
- Fixed an issue with parsing ELIF in sources compiled with RGBDS (thanks to FIQ)
- Fixed palettes displayed in Palette Viewer in Game Boy Color’s DMG mode (thanks to bbbbbr)
- Fixed an issue with sprite mixing on MSX2 (thanks to aoineko, bengalack)
- Fixed a regression with CRAM writes on Game Gear (thanks to Maxim, Revo)