A minor update for Emulicious got released. This update turned out smaller than planned because I have been ill for a whole week.
This update comes with the following improvements:
- Added a Sound Device Selection (thanks to martendo)
- Fixed Undo/Redo in the RAM Search tool (thanks to GOMF)
- Fixed an issue with symbols from an RGBDS tiny rom build (thanks to tbsp)
- Fixed that F2 could not be used to toggle breakpoints (thanks to martendo)
- Fixed an issue that could make the debugger misbehave when sound is unsupported (thanks to superdisk)