An update of Emulicious has been released.
This update comes with the following improvements:
- The PAUSE key on the keyboard can now also be used for pausing the emulator (do not confuse with suspend)
- The disassembler now supports multiple labels at the same address
- WLA-DX’s _sizeof_ labels do not show up in the disassembly anymore
- Added support for child labels
- Breakpoints are based on expressions now instead of just addresses.
This improves the use of breakpoints for ROM development
- Fixed a bug with sustain in YM2413 emulation (thanks to Kagesan)
- Fixed a repain glitch in the disassembler table
- Added a Sound Viewer
- Fixed an issue in Memory Tracer for the Game Boy Color
- Improved batch file to work independently from the current working directory