An update of Emulicious is available.
This update is rather small and comes with a few bugfixes:
- Improved Sprite Viewer for TMS modes (SMS, GG, MSX)
- Fixed a bug that could prevent the Coverage tool from opening
- Fixed a bug in the Procedure Profiler that could cause procedures to be nested incorrectly for code generated by SDCC (thanks to aoineko)
- Fixed a bug that caused the debugger’s Suspend On Open option to be ignored when Remote Debugging is enabled (thanks to aoineko)
- Fixed a bug that could cause the stack view to get smaller everytime Emulicious is started
- Fixed an issue with write watchpoints on GameBoy’s HRAM when added from CPU tab (thanks to michel_iwaniec)