This update improves the Sprite Viewer to properly support displaying 8×8 and 8×16 sprites at the same time. It also makes the addresses in the video viewers clickable. A click on an address opens the corresponding address in the Memory Editor.
Other than that, some issues got fixed. The full list of changes follows:
- Improved Sprite Viewer to support 8×8 and 8×16 sprites at the same time
- Made the addresses in the video viewers clickable to open them in the Memory Editor
- Fixed an issue that had prevented some of the additional registers in the debugger from being edited
- Fixed that sometimes directly after disabling turbo an old frame was shown
- Fixed an issue that caused the state of some of the exception breakpoints not to be persisted
- Fixed that the Coverage tool did not update when a new rom was loaded, only after new data was gathered