A minor update of Emulicious is available.
This update comes with several bugfixes and only a few additions.
The full list of improvements follows:
- Added an option to the Trace Logger to disable logging of breakpoints
- Added more font sizes to the Font Size menu (up to 24 Pt now)
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the debugger from opening when the other files were missing (thanks to Jamey)
- Fixed loading savestates for .pocket roms (thanks to BestPig)
- Fixed an issue in the .noi parser that could slow down opening the Debugger
- Fixed a bug in the RGBDS disassembler that could remove section headers (thanks to BestPig)
- Fixed that the preference for dark/light theme was only respected when a highlighter was selected
- Fixed an issue that could cause the PPU variables of the GB to be displyed incorrectly (thanks to bbbbbr)
- Fixed a NullPointerException in the Variables Tab when using GNOME desktop theme (thanks to Under4MHz)
- Fixed a bug that could prevent VS Code from connecting to Emulicious after it launched it