A major update of Emulicious is available.
The focus of this update has been UI improvements. The update adds options to configure fonts and provides dark-themed syntax highlighting.
The full list of improvements:
- Added options for font configuration
- Added an option to disable UI scaling
- Added dark-themed syntax highlighters
- Added support for Analoge Pocket roms
- Added support for starting Emulicious with remote debugging enabled immediately
- Greatly improved the UI of the Debugger’s Variables tab
- Fixed a bug in the trace logger that could prevent it from logging instruction
- Fixed that the Memory Editor did not accept entering capital hex letters (thanks to Revo)
- Fixed font color in some debugger menus on Mac OS (thanks to Martz)