A major update of Emulicious got released!
It comes with lots of improvements:
- Finally, you can now play your favorite games using a USB game pad connected to your PC
- The setup input dialog has been restructured
- BIOS emulation for the SEGA Game Gear has been added
- An option to skip all breakpoints has been added
- Previously, screenshots taken from a Game Gear game had contained the offscreen area. This has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug with expressions that could lead to misbehavior of the emulated system
- The Memory Editor now shows the value of the selected byte in multiple formats
- The Reference Hierarchy has been improved
- The Outline has been improved
- Several improvements of the disassembler
- The emulation accuracy of the Light Phaser has been improved