An update of KiddEd is available.
It comes with several bugfixes and some minor UI improvements.
Additionally, the following features have been added:
- The layout of level 3 can now be converted
- A hack has been added to use the start button of a mega drive pad for the pause button
- When converting to castle layout the dimensions of the level can now be set
- The starting screen in a castle layout can now be set
- Levels can now be exported to the format of the General Scroll Library by psidum (GSlib)