The update comes with some additions such as a Hot Spots view for the profiler, a CPU tab for the Memory Editor and a dialog to add watchpoints.
Furthermore, support for MIDI devices to be used with MSX emulation has been added and some bugs have been fixed.
The full list of changes:
- Fixed an issue in YM2413 emulation
- Added a setting to the disassembler to use uppercase mnemonics
- Added a dialog to add watchpoints to the Breakpoints window
- Added support for MIDI devices in MSX emulation
- Added CPU tab to Memory Editor
- Added Hot Spots view to the Profiler